Thursday, May 14, 2015

SCHOOL

School is becoming very frustrating. I swear I'm ready to graduate and just start my life because personally i think TMA is just a big waste of time. Instead of giving me my credits in the subjects that I need. I have a million elective credits and more credits in math and every other subject than the ones I actually need. I have about 51 credits, with another semester to go, but still don't have all the credits i need to graduate. What I'm saying is why didn't I get the credits I NEED when i was able to? Why give me extra stuff that i dont need at all? It doesn't count toward college. Does the school need better statistics of how many kids are passing or something? Because you guys are really wasting my time and I'm tired of it i could have been graduated. I've passed all my regents and I'm ready to go!! When will it all be over? How come now that it's the end of the year, we have to work 2x as hard for credits we could have gotten earlier in the year, instead of taking extra elective classes? I've been in this school since 7th grade and I've noticed we're wasting our time, I've been here for about 4yrs+ and I'm still not on the verge of graduating. Please god take the wheel before go I crazy.

2 comments:

  1. The school has to give you a full program! What would you have prefered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh!! I agree I have so many electives I been taking Spanish and Art class since the 8th grade now lol. TMA needs to do better with paying attention to the students needs.

    ReplyDelete