Monday, April 20, 2015

Class Related Response

WT has been good so far. I like Yosemite and all the activities he includes when he comes. Also I like when we turn Shakespeare into modern language. Not only does it help us read it easier, but it's also funny. I'm just noticing that Shakespeare has a lot of racist jokes in his scripts although it doesn't seem like it. Breaking down the script sentence by sentence helped me realize this. I can't wait to take the trip to BAM and watch our class perform it lol. I hope they don't get laughed at. But yea breaking it down with WT and changing it into modern language makes things way easier and understandable. Also WT really came through with those donuts, we were hungry. I wonder how longer WT is going to be around? He makes class much better.

1 comment: