Thursday, March 26, 2015

Free Write 3-25

Another blog.. Atleast this time it's free write so I can talk about whatever I want. Kendrick Lamar came out with a new album about a week ago and I heard it's pretty good. Too bad I can't hear any songs because people upload "freestyles" on youtube, posing as if they're Kendrick Lamar just so you can hear them rap. I HATE THAT!! If you want people to hear you rap, build your own fan base, don't try to pose as someone else. Especially if you're not as good or better than them! His album is called "To Pimp a Butterfly". The album cover is very political actually. It has a group of black people standing in front of the White House, on top of a judge. I think the judge was symbolizing the system, and the black people standing on top of him was pretty much saying "soon we will over-come". Also I heard that in the album, he talks about a lot of political problems and how the system treats black men and women. I like things like that because the system is really messed up for certain people and it needs to be spoke upon. You live and you learn.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that people pretending to be famous musicians is really annoying. I hope you like the album!

    ReplyDelete