Thursday, March 5, 2015

Selected Response

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

I picked this quote because like myself, Bob Marley is a musician. Bob Marley is a very smart man but everybody thinks he was just a junky because he smoked alot of marijuana. Marijuana didn't hurt him. I think he was trying to give America a message through his music, his fan base just wasn't big enough. I agree with this quote because every time I hear music it really uplifts my soul. I can be really sad, if I listen to a hype or uplifting song it will have me jumping around or feeling good in no time. All my pain mysteriously disappears. But after the music, it comes back unfortunately. I don't know what it is about the music but it's like it has something in it that makes me forget about my problems.

1 comment:

  1. This text is very difficult to read. Make sure that you look at your blog to see that the font is readable.

    ReplyDelete